Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Party

Here are a few pictures from the Battalion Christmas Party.




We had a great time! I love a chance to dress up and Chris looks so dapper in a suit! Each company did a skit for the soldiers and ours decided to dance to "Thriller" by MJ. The practice paid off and they were a hit! (See above for a few pictures) Chris free-styled the famous kick-pelvic thrust and the crowd went wild. haha. It was a fun night.

The holiday season has kept us very busy. I've had the opportunity to volunteer in many different areas. This weekend I will be baking tons more cookies to hand out to all of our unaccompanied soldiers living on Post. Chris and I are looking forward to next week when things calm down and we can relax and enjoy eachother's company.

Dish of the week:
Beef Bourguignon- (fancy for "beef stew") I cooked this recipe in the slow cooker and it turned out great! The meat was melting in my mouth. It calls for Red Wine, which you add an hour before serving, so the alcohol cooked off. I got a big thumbs up from Chris on this one!


1 comment:

Jesska said...

umm......you two are beautiful people. You clean up well ;-) chris does in fact look very daper and you marie, are a knock out! It looked like you had a nice time. Is there a video of Chris' dance??

love xoxox