Thursday, December 31, 2009

37 00 N, 127 30 E:

The geographic location of South Korea. (according to the CIA Fact Book)

We've had a lot of snow this December. From what I hear, New York has too. I was curious about the similarities between our weather and that of my home state. I did some research and found out that Seoul is only 310 miles north of New York's latitude. This must be one reason why our weather seems to be so alike.

Anyway, I enjoy the seasons, except that I don't like to drive in Korea as it is (if you want to know why, ask me privately) and with the snow on the ground, it makes me even more nervous! Chris does most of the driving. I took a few pictures yesterday when it snowed. We got a few inches, but today the sun has melted most of it away.



p.s. ~*~* HAPPY NEW YEAR!! *~*~

1 comment:

Jesska said...

pretty pics, Mav! Love the photo of the trees reflecting on the car roof. Really cool!