Monday, October 26, 2009

I had a very busy week last week! On Wednesday my friend Ashley and I went to Osan Airforce Base for the annual air show.



The static display was very neat! We saw some cool Korean fighter jets and helicopters. We missed the Thunderbirds performance, but we did get to see a really cool mock rescue. They had an American soldier "stranded" in the airfield and they sent in A-10s, helicopters, and a Chinook in to save him. (I put a few pictures up in my photo album)

On Friday night Chris' Battalion Commander hosted a Halloween party. It was quite interesting. Chris thought of a great idea for a costume! French men! I hand drew all the stripes on our shirts...and our mustaches were my work as well. We had a lot of fun. Almost as much fun the ExO...who came in drag...including tights.



I tried a French accent, but those of you who know me, know that any kind of accent I try to copy ends up sounding Chinese...eh...Ce La Vie.... ;)

1 comment:

Jesska said...

you my dear...are talented!! All of those stripes?? Wow! Your costumes look so great =) Great idea, Chris!

the air show pics are great too. It must have been cool to see the faux rescue.

Miss you guys <3 wish you were coming to Chris' Halloween party sniff sniff