Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Granola Trials (continued)

After I baked all of my granola samples, I did a taste test and nutritional comparison.  Below are my findings!  (Excuse me while I play scientist!)

OH! I forgot to mention in my last post that I did NOT make the full recipe!  I quartered the recipe so that it made closer to 1 cup than 6 cups!

Next, I used Calorie Count's Recipe Analyser to figure out the nutritional value on my granola samples.  Here's what I found:



I can't decide which granola should win, because 2,3, and 4 were so tasty!  I believe I will start with what appears to be my healthiest option:  The Six Mile Granola!  I left out the dried fruit and coconut, and it was still delicious.

Granola is so easy to make.  Just mix the ingredients and bake on a sheet!  Will you try one of these?

No comments: