Sunday, March 21, 2010

Puppy-sitting

This Saturday we watched our friends' dog, Rilee. She is a beautiful rottweiler! She's the same age as Cookie, but twice her size! It was nice Saturday morning so we took the "girls" for a walk. Then they played all afternoon. We were nervous at first b/c Rilee is getting strong, but Cookie really held her own. They were wrestling and Cookie pinned her a few times. I would look over and here is this 25lb rottweiler, shoulders pinned down under a little beagle pup. Chris and I had fun watching them. I have to say, two dogs is a lot of work! We had to make sure they weren't eating eachothers food, or playing too rough. After Rilee went home Cookie slept, then she went to bed with us, then when we got up she slept some more! I guess we need to schedule play dates more often, because it was such good exercise. I am looking forward to nicer weather so that Cookie and I can take more walks!

Chris has off Monday (yay!) so we are enjoying this extended weekend. We plan on getting Chinese food at AK Plaza as a special treat for dinner tomorrow night. We've been there once before and it was really good! He leaves for a week on Wednesday, so I'm relishing the chance to hang out before then.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments: