Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

It's been a long time since I last wrote; over a month! Chris and I have been busy. He has been working dilligently and I have been volunteering and, of course, socializing. But as I'm writing this I'm doubting I've done anything productive since my last post. Let me open my Starbucks planner (which I received free, after purchasing 12 coffees....) and see what I have done in the last month........

I've had:
3 PWOC Executive board meetings
3 FRG meetings
2 Vet Appointments (for Cookie) ;)
2 Bake Sales
5 great conversations with friends from back home...
1 Gaba Gaba-themed birthday party (ask me if you don't know...)
1 Promotion Day for my husband (yay for 1LT !!)
5 PWOC bible studies
3 trips to Osan Airforce Base (their Ville has great purse selections)
1 Day of substitute teaching (which went great!)
1 Hail and Farewell Dinner
1 Girls Sleepover
and an undeclared number of coffee dates at Starbucks with friends.

I guess all in all I've done a few things. But, I've been following other blogs and I notice that they are not always lengthy, but rather simple thoughts for the day. I think I will try to be more diligent and try to post shorter thoughts more frequently.

Dish of the Week: Last night I prepared Salmon. I seasoned the fish and then wrapped the filets in phyllo dough. Then they baked in their envelopes of goodness. It was awesome! So simple, but really good. (I got the high-five of approval from the love of my life.)

Enjoy your week everyone!!

Mav

1 comment:

Jesska said...

Did I ever tell you that you're the best? and if I were there in So Ko w/ ya... you'd get another high-five of approval, from the other love of your life (me)! =D