Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Artwork

On our most recent trip to Seoul together, Chris purchased some beautiful metal artwork for me! I've been going into this shop every time I am in Insadong and I had to show Chris what I have been admiring. He loved it too and thought that I should have something! He is so good to me!

We bought two pieces. The first one was created to hang from the ceiling near a light source. Since we are renting and didn't want to make a hole in the ceiling, we improvised:
From Adventures in Korea

From Adventures in Korea


The second piece is a dish like sculpture. You can put water inside and float a candle or flowers. It is beautiful!
From Adventures in Korea


We will always have these original pieces from a Korean artist!!

1 comment:

Jesska said...

Marie and Chris, these are GORGEOUS pieces you've picked up. You'll have them forever <3 Can't wait to someday see them in the flesh :)

xoxoxox