Friday, January 21, 2011

Yongpyeong Ski Trip

This past week Chris' company planned a ski trip. Yongpyeongsan ("san" means "mountain" in korean) is 3 hours from where we live, on the East coast of the peninsula. It was beautiful, but cooooooold. I got some good skiing in. I was nervous since I haven't skied since I was in college. I only fell once, but it was because a snowboarder took me out at the ankles! Chris was recovering from a cold, so he wasn't able to come, but I got to hang out with a good friend and her fun daughters. I hope I get to ski again at least once this winter. How cool is it that I can say I skied in Korea!! There are a lot of things I miss living here, but I am beginning to realize this is probably a once in a lifetime chance and I'm so grateful to be experiencing all that I can.



No comments: