Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Fowler Christmas

Hello faithful readers! Merry Christmas! Here in Korea it is the day after Christmas. Chris and I have completed our second Christmas together. We've started some new traditions and I think they will stick! Just like last year, Chris made an amazing breakfast for us! We munched on french toast....made with EGGNOG! (This man is a genius!) It was delicious!
From Adventures in Korea


For dinner I made Chicken Florentine. It has green spinach and red tomatoes, and that is why I made it last year. This year, I brought it back because it was so tasty! We watched Die Hard With A Vengeance... which we forgot was NOT a Christmas one...but we love them all, so it was all good.

We were able to chat with family back home and a few friends too. This year my high school friends' Christmas Eve Eve party went international! They hooked up the web cam and I was able to see EVERYONE! It was so fun. Chris and I judged the ugly sweater competition. It was awesome to be included! Next year, we hope to make it in person!

We have a guest staying with us for the month of December. Her name is Daisy. :) Her and Cookie have been getting to know each other. Let's just say that two "only children" take a while to warm up to each other. They are having fun together now though...
From Adventures in Korea


I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas with family, friends, or the love of your life.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

No comments: