Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring sighting

After a long winter the sun is finally coming about again! Recently, Cookie and I have been enjoying long walks in the morning. Sometimes, our friends Emily and Rilee (the rottweiler) join us.

The cherry blossoms are in bloom here and they are beautiful. I took my camera out on Friday and had some fun taking pictures. There are a few on Picasa:

Chris worked most of the weekend, so I mostly just sat around and watched TV. I've applied for a job that just opened up as a career counselor. I am hoping to at least hear back for an interview. I don't know what's worse, being rejected, or never having the chance to get rejected, from a job. Here's praying they at least let me fill out an application before they turn me down!

In more exciting news.....RUTHIE AND CHARLIE COME TO VISIT IN 34 DAYS!!! I am so excited to have a little piece of home coming to visit! I know Chris is excited too! There are many preparations to be made, so I will soon get busy doing that. I know I have a month, but I'm a planner in the truest sense of the word! (Ask Chris, I've been talking about their trip since Christmas...)

Have you seen spring yet?
-Mavie Anne

1 comment:

Jesska said...

your spring photos around town are beautiful! Just like you! =)

stealing one of them for my desktop!